Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mini Me

I often find Bridget doing things that I do.  She pretends to sew, to teach piano lessons (she's very nice to her students - which means I must be very nice, right?), she "cleans up" and helps me cook.  Today I was finishing up some laundry and came in to my room to find this:


Um.  That's my bed and my book (borrowed from Dad who got it from Jen for Christmas - very fun read so far). 


She was "cozy" and didn't want to be disturbed.  That was fine with me until she started doing this:


Picking your toes on my bed?  Not so much. 

4 comments:

Jess said...

How sweet (minus the picking the toes)! I am totally with Bridget- kicking back with a book on a comfy bed sounds like a great way to spend a day!

Jill said...

It's such a weird feeling when you see your children becoming little versions of yourself. It can be a good thing and a very bad thing. My 10 year old sounds EXACTLY like me when she talks to my boys. Sometimes I don't like how I sound.

My mother gave me rubbermaids full of fabric that she no longer wants. I feel a quilting lesson coming on!

allyn said...

funny stuff.

i totally am making one of those cable pillows. i love it.

kenzie said...

I'm glad she's nice to her students. So cute. I would have dropped the laundry and busted up laughing if I saw such a sight on my bed.