Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Thanksgiving 2017

I just finished an epic post with everything that happened in December when I realized I haven't done a post about Thanksgiving. Rats. There's not much to tell, but I still like to have a record.

First of all, Cousin Emma stayed with us for the whole week of Thanksgiving! The first morning she was here I was contemplating spending the day doing nothing and I mentioned that we could clean out our storage room. Emma was ON THE JOB! I couldn't believe it. She lifted heavy stuff, suffered me bossing her about where to put stuff, sang with my Chess playlist on Pandora. We got it DONE! It has changed my life.

Emma did a better job babysitting the kids than I do when Brian and I went on a nice date to celebrate our anniversary. She played with the kids. She made everyone happy. It was a wonderful few days. :)

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Kyle and Diana's again. The food was amazing as usual and we had fun talking and enjoying the company.
Bridget dishing up.
What is Darin laughing at? :) Funny.
These guys are taking the feast pretty seriously.
Debbie and Hal. You can see the young fathers in the background facing the TV. Ha!
Diana always makes a beautiful tablescape.
Tradition!
Emma and Bridget retired to Abby's room to do nails together. Girl stuff. 
Kyle and Diana have such an incredible view of Utah Lake and the mountains from their deck.
Yep, it was warm enough to roll on the grass. Colin and Emil love playing with Aiden at family gatherings. That's McKade, Nick and Linzy behind them.

No comments: