Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Bunk Beds

The boys are finally in real beds. It's a happy day. As I was walking Emil to preschool (from the parking lot) I told him he should tell Miss Kerry about his new bunk beds. "I show her a picture!" I didn't have my camera and I didn't have any photos of the bunk beds on my phone. When I told Emil that he said, "I take a picture on the iPod." It was true! He had taken a picture of himself on his new bunk bed. Hahahahahaha! 
Colin keeps saying, "I WUB DAT! I WUB DAT BUNK BED!" The two of them have been sleeping in more now that they're warm enough. 
Also, we tended little Zack a week or so ago and I was very surprised at Emil's reaction. Lauren came too and she and Colin were off most of the time playing, but Emil stuck around to see if he could make Zack happy. Interesting! Just like when Emil anticipates what I need when I'm cooking, he could anticipate what Zack needed.
Lauren and Colin were more about bringing the noise and the photo shoot action. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but Emil shooshed them a lot.

No comments: