Monday, February 25, 2008

"Bridgie do it!"

This morning Bridget spoke her first sentence. She had just "helped" me fold her clothes and put them away, so it comes as no surprise that she was ready to take on the vacuum. I parked it at the entrance to our room and got it plugged in. She was messing with some movable parts of the vacuum and saying, "Bridgie do it!" when I returned. She's a genius! And a good housekeeper. :) I thought she would get bored pushing the vacuum with me (very slowly), but we did the whole room at her pace. (I'm a little concerned that she called herself Bridgie. Flashbacks to finding out my first name isn't Nicole as they were calling roll in kindergarten.)

Here are some other things Bridgie can do.

Push a chair up to the fridge and get a drink of water... without a cup, of course. Try on cousin Lilja's sunglasses and gloat about getting a lollipop.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Really? What's your first name?

Nicole said...

Anna. Yes, Anna Nicole. But my real name isn't Vicki Smith and I don't have an E! True Hollywood Story. That's how you tell us apart.

Kristi said...

I love that Clara has such a brilliant freind. I get to brag about her as well. :)
I'm just imagining you in Kindergarten wondering who Anna was, and why hadn't your teacher called your name, lol. Of course this image in my mind is complete with a Bridget face at age 5.