Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Tag That Isn't 25 Random Things About Me

My favorite photographer/writer, RCH, tagged me in a Rule of 6 Tag. The rules are:

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

Low and behold, it's my two favorite girls, Clara and Bridget. We were tending Clara and when lunch time came, she got the high chair. Bridget pushed a dining room chair over so they could share a table. They look so small to me here - not just because of the perspective, but both of them have short hair and sweet little baby faces. Anyway, I still can't resist taking pictures of them just about every time they're together.

I'd like to see what the 6th picture in the 6th folder is for Ashley, Allyn, Katy, Melissa, Andrea, and Kristi.

4 comments:

allyn said...

i think i will actually accept this tag. thanks man

melissa said...

Jeff says this is the Devil's Tag (6,6,6). I think I will do this, too. Boo random things about me.

RCH said...

I had the Devil's Value Meal last week: A BK Whopper with cheese, fries and a medium Dr. Pepper came to $6.66. Not only fattening, but evil. Spooky.

Super cute picture! Thanks for playing!

Kristi said...

Love those girls too much! I'll take this tag, and raise you a play date! :)