Monday, October 3, 2011

Family History Photo Monday: Lee Girls Hanging Out in 1978

This is Jen, Allyn, Me (Nicole) and Katy on the floor of my Furniss grandparent's front room floor.  I just got back from visiting Allyn in Virginia with Katy (more on that later) and I had to find a photo of the three of us (at least) as kids for today.  There really aren't words to express how much I love my siblings.  They are my best friends and my favorite people.  Everything I post here is mostly for them because I know what will make them laugh and what will make their day.  I hate that all of us live so far apart.

I also had to post this photo because I'm wearing some sort of grease monkey coverall. :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Cute,cute,cute,cute! You are all so darling - thanks for this picture! I am eternally grateful that you love and enjoy your siblings!

(That was a cool denim jumpsuit - jumpsuits were very "in".)

Kristi said...

These are the pictures that make me cry. Sisterly love it the best! (Clara keeps asking why I'm not having a girl baby for her so she can have a sister. "No sisters?! That's a bad idea." I agree. So sad.)

I can't wait to hear about your trip to Allyn's home and her baby. So sweet!

allyn said...

ditto to it all. it was incredible for you to come. i can't say it enough.
i wondered why there are so many pictures of just the 4 older girls. mom thought that it was because we had just moved back from n.c. and grandpa was having a hay day with his beautiful little grand daughters. so adorable.

Bump and Erin said...

I had a jumper just like that except it was pea green. :/ I loved it! Isn't it great to have sisters? I just love mine too! :)