Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goin' On A Lion Hunt

Clara came to play this morning and I took the girls for a little walk around the neighborhood. We discovered abandoned toys, children out doing chores, flowers that needed smelling, a kind dog behind a fence, a cat who wanted petting, and a kitty! (Also, a child who begged me to take her home with me. Ha! There's no kitty at my house and not a single Barbie.) It only occurred to me after seeing the pictures that I should probably dress my daughter like the girl that she is - Bridget is in the green T-shirt. (They were very twin-y today.)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it! Thanks for documenting what a good Mom you are to both of our girls. Clara loves you and Bridget so.
Father's Day looks like it was fun, too! Cute pictures, especially the trampoline ones. Ha!

hOLLIANN said...

Those pictures are adorable. No cat for me either! In your words...boo!

I think Bridget looks great in green! You do wonderful...don't change a thing!

Katy said...

I love watching small children just be themselves and play together. It's always hilarious. Please tell me that you let at least one day go by now and then without fixing Bridget's hair...with 5 girls who are usually scraggamuffins, I need to know these things about other moms.