Monday, June 16, 2008

Pat His Cheeks And Give Him WHAT?

This calls for a mostly picture report of our wonderful Father's Day yesterday, so here you go. :) Actually, we didn't get pictures of the best present Bridget gave to Daddy - we forgot her bag-o-tricks for church and she was a good girl anyway. THANKS, BRIDGET! (She says that to me a lot. Never "thanks, Mommy." Hilarious.)

First we had a fun bratwurst barbeque for Brian's Dad.

Don't let Bridget's facial expressions fool you - she's only giving me dirty looks because there was a pause in her running around to eat three bites of watermelon and then pose for a picture with Grandpa and Daddy. She kept making rounds of the table grabbing the hands (even Uncle Hal!) of all the suckers who would take her to the fence to see if the sheep were out.

Then we went to my parents' house for some trampoline fun.
Who but Dad would agree to a trampoline photo shoot? Here he is indulging his 2nd, 6th, 8th, and 7th children at the risk of busting the new trampoline. I think Kenzie and I were the only ones in any real danger.

3 comments:

allyn said...

i am way bummed that i didn't get in on the trampoline fun. nicole, you got some major air and makenzie did too. and all from rob just moving his arms in different poses.
let's do it again when i get there, please?

Katy said...

I want in, too!!

melissa said...

I LOVE those pictures! Had I known there was going to be a photo shoot I so would have driven down. My fave is the one where Makenzie is the only one in the air. You're super fun.