Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And On That Farm He Had A...DINOSAUR!

The other day I looked down at Bridget's barn after she'd been playing with it for a while. This is what it looked like from the back:
Hmmm. Goat? Check. Farmer Jed? Check. Glow-in-the-dark Triceratops? Check. Sheep? Check. Wait a second...
Here it is from the front. Farmer Jed may need more than that bag of grain to satisfy the dinosaur on his farm. (With a "ROAR ROAR" here and a "ROAR ROAR" there.) So many inappropriate ways to play with this barn.

6 comments:

Angie said...

I don't know that the farm animals or Jed are going to survive long with a dinosaur around! That's not fun. That's just dangerous.

melissa said...

Hmmm. I wonder which of your cheeky piano students could have done that? It's a mystery.

I like when I find dinosaurs grazing in my fridge.

Kristina P. said...

That is so funny. One of the other women's blogs I read has a 3 year-old little boy, and when they were singing Old McDonald, he said that they had dinosaurs. I think children know something we don't.

Nicole said...

I would blame Cheeky Piano Student - and maybe he taught her the art of the charming tableau, but this scene was all Bridget. Thank goodness she can't open the fridge by herself yet.

I just noticed how dirty that pig's bum is.

hOLLIANN said...

That is so funny. Our list has included a Transformer Dinosaur, a Great White Shark, and a "Giant, man eating croc that will rip your arm off in one chomp." Luckily I blogged about it or I would have forgotten...what did we ever do without these blogs...oh wait, nothing. My poor 5 year old's first 5 years are erased!

Rae said...

Great - now I have to add a picture of a dinosaur for Nursery Old MacDonald. We already have a tractor - may as well get T-Rex!