Thursday, June 25, 2009

Speaking Of June Birthdays...

I have another new niece! I was going to give Makenzie and David a chance to blog about her first, but they're taking too long and I have a CUTE photo of Baby Claire that is BLOGTASTIC (a word Melissa made up).
Look at her smiling at her favorite aunt already! I picked up Gabriel at 5:15 the morning little Claire was born. I hope his memories are not as scary as mine are of Grandma Haines (next door neighbor) being in our house the morning Makenzie was born. How sad that I can remember the morning Makenzie was born...
Here is his face.

And here is more of what he was learning at Aunt Nicole's house.
I can never get enough of my baby kissing other babies. She LOVES them all! We're so happy to have a girl to play with - congratulations Kenzie and David and Gabriel!

4 comments:

Jess said...

What a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to see more with Makenzie's blog (when she has energy enough to do it). That picture of Bridget kissing her is so sweet. A maternal little girl already, huh?

allyn said...

yay for blog about baby claire and yay for pretty pictures of her and bridget kissing.

Angie said...

She is a pretty baby, and Claire is a really nice name.

kenzie said...

Thanks for coming to see us. Claire can't wait for Bridget to show her the ropes. And I love the kids jumping on the bed; so cute!